We collect and use only the personal data that you provide us, for purposes of assessing your qualification for the SNPL (Study Now, Pay Later) program. Your personal data includes information such as the below:
- Phone number
- Email address
What Data Is Collected?
Your personal data is collected from you when:
- You sign up for our services
- You request assistance from our customer support team
- You complete surveys, subscribe to newsletters, or request other information from us
- You participate in contests, apply for a job, or participate in activities where we may require information about you
We believe in minimizing the data we collect. We will only use your data when we have been given permission to do so, when it is needed to deliver the services that you have purchased, or for legal compliance or other lawful purposes. These usages include:
Delivering, Updating, And Improving The Services That We Provide To You.
We collect various data relating to your purchase, use, and interactions with our services. We use this data to:
- Improve and optimize the performance of our services
- Identify and investigate security risks, errors, problems, and needed enhancements to our services
- Analyze how you use our services and which of our services are most relevant to you
Sharing with trusted third parties: We may share your personal data with affiliated individuals and/or companies within our corporate family in order for them to perform certain tasks on our behalf. This may include:
- Delivering content and communications to you (such as email)
- Analyzing Service usage and customer demographics
- Serving advertisements
- Conducting surveys or contests
- Managing customer relationships
- Giving out the EduFi’s Study Now, Pay Later (SNPL) product/li>
We only share what is needed for the third party to perform the tasks on our behalf. These third parties are prohibited from using, sharing, or keeping your personal data for any other purpose, and are bound by strict data processing terms and conditions.
Communicating with you: We may contact you directly or through a third party service provider regarding the Services that you have purchased or subscribed to. We may also contact you with offers for additional services if you provide consent or if it is permitted based on legitimate interests. The methods of contact may include:
- Phone calls
- Text messages
You may update your newsletter subscription preferences by contacting us as described in the “Contact Us” section below.
Targeted Advertisements: Our third party partners may use technologies such as cookies to gather information regarding your activities on our web pages and other websites to provide personalized advertising based on your interests and to measure the effectiveness of the advertisements.